Are you stuck seeing a spinning wheel while looking for coverage? That can happen when our fulfillment partner is receiving tons of traffic. Try coming back shortly to see if the volume has lightened up. If you’re still experiencing issues after 10-15 minutes you can shoot us a Twitter DM @gofoojihelp (https://bit.ly/3yskZzD) or email us at email@example.com, and one of our Fooji Fan Experience team members will look further into your request.
Articles in this section
- Received "Whoa, you've already won" message
- Received "Eek something went wrong" message
- Received "No availability in your area" message
- Received "No coverage in my area" message
- Received "Sorry, we're all out" message
- Received "Sorry, we're unable to authenticate your device" message
- Received "Chill" message
- Where is my link? I tweeted and haven’t received a link yet...
- It’s been two hours, why hasn’t my order arrived/where’s my order?
- I participated with the wrong address, can I change my address for my delivery?