If you noticed that links are still being sent out, it’s because there are still some deliveries available. Unfortunately, if you’re located outside of the delivery zone to qualify for a delivery, we won’t be able to deliver you a prize to your area. Stay tuned for more upcoming promos!
Articles in this section
- How do I participate in a Fooji promo on Twitter?
- Where's my link? I tweeted and haven’t received a link yet...
- Received "Sorry, we're all out" message
- I received a sold out in my area message, but I see that links to participate are still being sent out.
- Received "No availability in your area" message
- Received "No coverage in my area" message
- I was selected to receive a prize from a Fooji promotion, but I didn’t receive tracking or a text from DoorDash…
- Where can I find my tracking number? I did received an email confirmation that my delivery will arrive in 7-10 business days.
- It’s been two hours, why hasn’t my order arrived/where’s my order?
- What if I can’t find my delivery?
Please sign in to leave a comment.