Fooji started way back in late 2015 as a fun way for people to order food on-demand. Tweet out an emoji, get a great meal delivered to you for $15 flat. No more annoying decisions. But that was the old Fooj - the new Fooj helps your favorite brands hook you up.
Articles in this section
- What is Fooji?
- How did you get started?
- Are you only on Twitter?
- When is the next promotion?
- How do I participate in a Fooji promo on Instagram, Twitch, Facebook, and other social media?
- How can I contact you?
- What types of brands do you partner with?
- Why do I need to verify my personal information? What are your privacy terms?
- Which delivery partners do you use? Who is making the delivery?
- Why do you use so many emojis?