We’re incredibly sorry for the confusion! You receive this status when there has been more than one attempt to participate with any matching personal info, or your browser has been refreshed on the single use microsite. Once you reach this status, it can’t be reversed for the current promo. Unfortunately, we’re not at liberty to clarify what might cause your account to reach this status, as that information is part of our protection policy. The status will reset after the promo is over, so stay tuned for more upcoming promos.
Articles in this section
- Received "Whoa, you've already won" message
- Received "Eek something went wrong" message
- Received "No availability in your area" message
- Received "No coverage in my area" message
- Received "Sorry, we're all out" message
- Received "Sorry, we're unable to authenticate your device" message
- Received "Chill" message
- Where is my link? I tweeted and haven’t received a link yet...
- It’s been two hours, why hasn’t my order arrived/where’s my order?
- I participated with the wrong address, can I change my address for my delivery?