This message means that your delivery has been delivered to you by one of our delivery partners. Have you double checked your front desk, mailroom, alternate entrance or with your security that may have received the delivery for you? If you’re still unable to locate the delivery after checking these locations then you can shoot us an Instagram DM @gofooj or email us at email@example.com, and one of our Fooji Fan Experience team members will look further into your participation.
Articles in this section
- Where is my link? I tweeted and haven’t received a link yet (Instagram)...
- Received "Sorry, we're all out" message
- I received a sold out in my area message, but I see that links to participate are still being sent out.
- Received "No availability in your area" message
- Received "No coverage in my area" message
- I was selected to receive a prize from a Fooji promotion, but I didn’t receive tracking or a text from DoorDash…
- Where can I find my tracking number? I did received an email confirmation that my delivery will arrive in 7-10 business days.
- It’s been two hours, why hasn’t my order arrived/where’s my order? (Instagram)
- What if I can’t find my delivery? (Instagram)
- What if my delivery is marked delivered, but I can’t find it? (Instagram)