Are you stuck seeing a spinning wheel while looking for coverage? That can happen when our fulfillment partner is receiving tons of traffic. Try coming back shortly to see if the volume has lightened up. If you’re still experiencing issues after 10-15 minutes you can shoot us an Instagram DM @gofooji or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our Fooji Fan Experience team members will look further into your request.
Articles in this section
- Where is my link? I tweeted and haven’t received a link yet (Instagram)...
- Received "Sorry, we're all out" message
- I received a sold out in my area message, but I see that links to participate are still being sent out.
- Received "No availability in your area" message
- Received "No coverage in my area" message
- I was selected to receive a prize from a Fooji promotion, but I didn’t receive tracking or a text from DoorDash…
- Where can I find my tracking number? I did received an email confirmation that my delivery will arrive in 7-10 business days.
- It’s been two hours, why hasn’t my order arrived/where’s my order? (Instagram)
- What if I can’t find my delivery? (Instagram)
- What if my delivery is marked delivered, but I can’t find it? (Instagram)
Please sign in to leave a comment.